Pool & Spa Inspection Services
If you are buying or selling a home with a swimming pool, the safety and condition of the pool is just as important as the rest of the house. A pool is a great feature that often adds value to a home. However, a pool that is not in good condition can be a money pit that leads to expensive repairs - therefore it’s important to get a pool inspection by a licensed pool inspector at Home Inspection Professionals - H.I.P..
Things that are inspected during a pool inspection:
- Pool decking, coping and mastic
- Fencing and safety features
- Pool liner and foundation are inspected for leaks, cracks or damage
- Drains, lights, handrails and ladders are inspected for proper operation
- Filters, heaters, timers, pumps, electric and plumbing are inspected for proper operation